How does SnapQube work?
It’s simple. You (by yourself or with as many as ten of your friends and family members) walk into the photobooth, touch the screen, let loose and have fun! Guests have a blast, and love their personalized “party favors.”
How does the SnapQube Guest Book work?
We’ll have a small area set up next to the photobooth where we’ll ask your guests to leave a copy of their photo strip and write a personal message. We bring all supplies needed, and guests receive two sets of photos per booth session, one for them and one for the book. We’ll be there throughout the entire event to help your guests and to make sure your book is truly memorable. You’ll then receive your Photo Guest Book at the end of your event.
What is the Photobooth Slideshow?
Every SnapQube photobooth has a screen on the outside of the booth that plays a rotating slideshow of pictures as they’re being taken. If you provide us with a CD of your personal pictures, we can also play a “story of us” slideshow. Slideshows run during your party and are no additional cost to you.
Do photos print on the spot?
Yes, your photos print within seconds. Pictures will emerge from the photobooth itself.
Will someone from SnapQube be at my event?
Yes. We’ll be there the entire time, helping you and your guests take full advantage of this awesome party favor!
Is there a limit to the number of photos that can be taken at my event?
There’s no limit; guests can take as many photos as they like!
Do I need to choose between having color or black-and-white photos?
When each guest enters the photobooth, he or she (or they) will have the option to have photos taken in either color or black-and-white.
How is SnapQube different from other photobooth companies?
- Our modern photobooth is a professional piece of equipment. (We like to call it an awesome party favor!)
- SnapQube was designed to be part of your event.
- SnapQube is locally owned and operated. We handle everything for you and can be contacted with just one phone call.
- SnapQube has incorporated a flash in our photobooth so the pictures can be enlarged without pixilation or graininess.
- Our photobooth has a 19” touchscreen, which gives your guests an awesome party experience.
- Our photobooth has an external monitor mounted on the side, which can play a slideshow of the pictures that have been taken during your event.
- SnapQube is the only photobooth to offer a social media option! Have your pictures emailed to you immediately after taking them, and then with a touch of a button, upload your pictures to Facebook or Twitter.
- We are committed to providing you with exceptional service. We understand the importance of every detail in your special day.
Will I get a copy of all the pictures from my event?
Of course! You’ll receive a copy of all photos on either a High-Resolution Images CD or USB flash drive. Your guests can also use the online gallery to see their photos.
Can you accommodate an outdoor event?
Yes, if weather is permitting. Otherwise, shelter is required in case of rain or severe wind.
What’s the difference between your photobooth and the old-fashioned ones?
- Easy. Superior picture quality. We use precision photo printing for better quality prints.
- SnapQube allows for standing photos, perfect for small groups of people at an event (accommodating multiple faces in a picture). Old-fashioned booths take tight headshots and can only fit one to two people.
- Guests can choose between black-and-white or color photos, per session.
- Our photos print instantly. Old-fashioned booths require guests to wait up to seven minutes for their picture to print out.
- With SnapQube, you can save photos on a High-Resolution CD or USB flash drive and reprint your favorite photos.
- It costs much less to rent a SnapQube photobooth than an old-fashioned photobooth. This is because our delivery process is simple. Old-fashioned booths can weigh over 800 pounds. The cost to transport such a bulky item is passed on to you. Our mobile photobooths are transported with ease.
We are happy to meet with you and discuss package information and sample photos. To reserve your date with SnapQube, contact us today by clicking here or calling 757‑774‑7823. And have fun!